Australian Reconciliation Network
Reconciliation Australia works closely with a number of state reconciliation councils and organisations, all of which are separate, independent bodies.
Currently, state based organisations exist in:
• New South Wales www.nswreconciliation.org.au
• Victoria www.reconciliationvic.org.au
• South Australia www.reconciliationsa.org.au
• Queensland www.rqi.org.au
• Western Australia – Reconciliation WA email@example.com
There are currently no reconciliation councils in the Northern Territory, ACT or Tasmania. In NT please visit www.nt.gov.au.
Reconciliation Australia also works with a number of different organisations throughout Australia – Australians for Native Title and Reconciliation (ANTaR groups); local reconciliation groups; state Indigenous affairs departments; and youth reconciliation groups, to name a few.